On Sep 13, 2005, at 9:14 PM, Serge Knystautas wrote:

On 9/13/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We seem to have a weird problem where JIRA issues "disappear".

If you look at

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS

you can see there are 9 total issues at the moment - 5 open
(GERONIMODEVTOOLS-1,2,3,4,6), 1 resolved (11) , and 3 closed (5, 9, 10)

Where is 7 and 8?

They exist and are closed, but don't show up.  Experimenting with
others (that weren't visible earlier today), we found that if we
touch and update, they appear.  We left #7 and #8 as examples for
someone to look at.

Are there any known issues?

Where exactly are you looking for issues 7 and 8?  Those two issues
show up clearly on the list of closed issues.

Now they do. The didn't this morning. (This bug was reported to me, and I confirmed it myself).

Ah well.  If we see it again, we'll bellow.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]