sounds good to me - you might want to just ask John to be sure that it's the latest...

On Sep 23, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

Any objections on me checking in the XDoclet jira (778) into a devtools sandbox so people can start working on it?

There also needs to be some work done in WTP as well as in the geronimo plugins so that the tags can get registered in WTP in both the xdoclet configuration panel and in content assist. I can work on driving those changes in.

Sachin.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]