On Oct 2, 2005, at 9:11 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

On 10/2/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Aaron - how do you feel about actually releasing this... care to vote?

I would like to vote -1 until there's an installer package available,
but it seemed like it would be rude.  So now I'm hoping that the vote
drags on long enough for David and I to work out the path to the
installer.  :)

I've managed to convince myself that we can claim the tests we have already run cover the installer version as well as the zip version since they include exactly the same jar files, directory structure, and configurations. The only difference is in the config.xml and config.list files, which are changed to run the tck anyway. I would prefer in the future that the Izpack stuff be run from a maven plugin and integrated in the build and work by unpacking or including the zip distribution, but am willing to use what we have for M5. David Blevins is working on building an installer. With luck it will be available shortly.

thanks
david jencks

Aaron