On Oct 14, 2005, at 4:01 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

What %age of users will be able to take advantage of this?  90%? :)
What other ways are you thinking of clustering?

JMS, EJB, Caching, etc.

Right - our JMS already clusters, doesn't it, by virtue of it being ActiveMQ. Maybe we just need config and docs for that...? A console plugin?

As for caching, if you mean a la Tangosol, yes, that would be very cool in the app layer, and something like that needed for the EJB container?

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]