You beat me to it :)

Big huge thanks to Charriot Solutions for deciding to offer up three more boxes complete with hosting! Very awesome!

We've got them hostnames, but they still need more to be setup to hook into the LDAP on stan. Jeff has LDAP setup on stan so, we getting close to tying all these guys together.

-David