I know it's only been about 15 hours for this vote, but we have Alan itching to get it in the sandbox, and +1 votes from

geir, matt, sachin, dims, jeff, bruce, david j, hiram, alan and john

and no complaints or even concerns voiced about putting in sandbox as far as I can tell, so I think Alan should go ahead.

If someone has a serious problem, we can always back it out. Speak now if this is a problem for anyone.

geir