That's one...

On Oct 28, 2005, at 4:43 PM, David Blevins wrote:

Happy to volunteer to admin our stuff.

-David

On Oct 28, 2005, at 1:34 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

I think we should give all committers accounts. As for sudo access, I think we should give it to a couple of committers that have a good unix background and are willing to help. I'm willing to help, but my unix skills are weak. I'm personally hoping that David Blevins (hint) and Jeff Genender volunteer (hint) as both of them have mad unix admin skills :)

I think we should apply the same rules to the geronimo-tck zone except that only NDA signers would get access.

-dain