Exactly. We've already made the mistake of not having G on mirrors for a while (all fixed now, though) and I'm optimistic that what you are doing is going to be really popular and well used.

I think we should pose this question to infrastructure just so the are aware of what we're doing and can suggest something else if needed. How big is it?

geir