Yes, but we need a fixed place in the project for it, with official URLs, releases, docs :)

geir

On Nov 3, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:

Matt Hogstrom wrote:

I've been getting pinged by a lot of folks about where to get dayTrader from. Apparently it is being used in a variety of contexts and folks writing papers and the like want to be able to point to a URL to download the application rather than point people to use Subversion. One thought is to provide a link to a mini-site where the artifacts could be published to or put into a released form (one monster zip with scripts, ears, and the like).
I'm fishing for ideas...
Matt

We do have a spot for the Day Trader Sample on the unofficial Confluence Geronimo Samples wiki page:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/ Samples+for+Apache+Geronimo

There is a page already started for Day Trader... Also, there is a section where attachments can be added..

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/ viewpageattachments.action?pageId=1213

-Dave-

[EMAIL PROTECTED]