I will be at ApacheCon.

Kresten Krab Thorup
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We do not inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our children." Saint Exupery

On Nov 15, 2005, at 6:42 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

Please respond to this message if you will be at ApacheCon US in
December. There seems to be no clear indication of who will be there
and who will not because many people are missing from the hackathon
sign up doc. So far I see the following names from the Geronimo
committer and/or PMC lists:

Jeremy Boynes
Alan Cabrera
Jeff Genender
Matt Hogstrom
Geir Magnusson
Aaron Mulder
Bruce Snyder
Davanum Srinivas
Dain Sundstrom

If you're going to sign up for the hackathon, you've got until
Thursday to do it - so get on it! ;-)

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\! G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo