James,
Could we expect any help, in any form, in any of the WS-* projects? i
guess not, from your email it is very clear that the involvement you
think about would be just a drop-in replacement for other things and
not much more. I thought for a few moments that since there is SO much
WS-* focus in JBI, there could be lots of areas for cooperation.
Sigh!! We'll live. If you think of something else, you know where to
reach us.

Team,
FYI, As i mentioned previously
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.devel/18601) for any
future J2EE implementation of Geronimo JAX-WS is needed and we (WS
folks) need help with its implementation.

thanks,
dims