From: Rajith Attapattu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:40 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Geronimo] Clustering

Jeff,

Apologize for late reply, down with flu.

Is high availability JNDI (or JNDI clustering) a concept brought up by
JBoss??

Frankly I am no expert on this, so any pointers will be very helpful. I
see that WADI is yet to implement this. So do u have any documentation
on this?

I assume we will follow the jboss concept closely, but hopefully to
improve on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rajith.