I committed a very rough configuration dump utility. This program will dump **ALL** of the information contained in the config-store.

To run it you will need to update and rebuild Geronimo (a rebuild is required). The to run it, simply cd into an unpacked geronimo server (modules/assembly/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT) and run the following command in your bash shell (I have no idea what the equivalent command on windows is):

java -classpath $(ls lib/*.jar | tr '\n' ':') org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.ConfigurationDump .

The single command line argument to command dump is the location of the geronimo server home directory.

This is as much work as I plan on doing on the ConfigurationDump utility, so if you want some more features your going to have to code them yourself :)

-dain