On 12/3/05, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a MySQL database available for Geronimo use?  We probably
> want to use an external RDMBS to back the Confluence setup.
>
> I can start with the standalone and we can migrate to an external
> RDBMS later if there isn't one available right now.
>
> Also, unless someone has a better suggestion, I'm going to put all of
> this under /opt/confluence.

There has been some raging debate over weather we should use
Confluence over on the infrastruture list. The powers that be say
we've already got a wiki and we should just use it. The alternative
was that we run our own Confluence instance from the Solaris zone -
that went over like a lead balloon with infrastructure.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/