On 12/5/05, Ken Perl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Talk with the owner who writes the good GPL java-mail client, let him
> check the license, I think most guys don't understand the freedom of
> Apache License.

I considered this myself and decided not to pursue this line for,
well, no good reason I guess.

Geir, many people from the GNU Classpath project are working with
Harmony. Any chance that the GNU JavaMail
(http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/javamail/) project will be
coming to Harmony? And if so, can we expedite the move ;-)?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/