Jason Dillon wrote:

Is there a way we can set the footer on every page to say that any
content contributed to the Wiki is under the ASL 2.0 license, with a
link to the license, or have a notice on the edit page?   Documentation
contributions should not be any different to code contributions.

Agreed, I'm sure there's a way to set a footer containing the license.

If someone can give me the text that should be on the footer I can easily add that to all pages in all spaces.

--jason

I am not a lawyer... Something along the lines of (roughly based upon statement in attachment page in JIRA)..

Contributions of content on the Geronimo Wiki imply a grant of license to the ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache Software License, Version 2.0 ยง5)

The above would have a link to the 2.0 license page.

Should this be checked on legal-discuss?

John