The items I originally listed
scripts
schemas
online deployer
hot-deploy

are now present and AFAICT working in the assemblies build. IIUC correctly everyone has reluctantly agreed to wait with an offline deployer until we can make it work well, hopefully next week. Jeff and Bruce have indicated on IRC that they are OK with this. I've created GERONIMO-1306 to track this and will proceed to delete it after a final build to check that everything still works.

thanks
david jencks