Uploading again...  The connection was reset.

On Dec 13, 2005, at 9:29 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

I assume david is still uploading?  they aren't all there...

On Dec 13, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

We are currently going through the final testing phases and have the binary images available for review. These images represent what we will be making available to users after we confirm the final set of tests.

Please take some time to download a binary and review it for completeness. The binaries you will be most interested in are:

http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/geronimo-1.0/

geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz
geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0.zip
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.zip

The .gz files are for *nix platforms and the .zip binaries are for Windows.

There are other files in the distribution for your reviewing pleasure like source and signature files.

Please post your votes and comments.  Thanks

[ ] +1 Release these binaries

~ Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED]