Hi Aaron,

I'm happy to cut a 1.2.2 TranQL release tomorrow night. However, and as pointed out by Manu, there was also an OpenEJB impact. So, it seems that we also need to re-cut an OpenEJB release. So far, I have checked in the fix to trunk and I will port the fix to the v2_0 branch if we decide to re-cut OpenEJB.

Thanks,
Gianny

Aaron Mulder wrote:

Gianny,

Did the fix go into TranQL?  Geronimo 1.0 is not using a TranQL
snapshot right now, so someone would need to cut a new TranQL release
for us to get the fix into Geronimo 1.0.

Thanks,
   Aaron