help me wrote:

I tried to deploy the Java Adventure Builder into Geronimo
creation of database AdventureDB is OK

Hi,

Have you followed instruction described at http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/AdventureBuilder? I'd be glad if you could verify it since much work is (about to be) done.

in this creation of data source for Adventure Builder gives this error Error: Unable to distribute tranql-connector-1.1.rar: Unable to load
 first parent of configuration
 org/apache/geronimo/AdventureDataSource1.0.1

     No configuration with id: geronimo/system-database/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car

This is whenever the configuration in question is either not deployed (distributed) or started. When you run your Geronimo instance, please run the following command to see what configurations are available (those with + are already started):

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager list-modules

Yesterday I had a very similar issue when a plan referenced geronimo/xxx/1.0/car instead of geronimo/xxx/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car (note the version number). The list-modules shows you all of them in a running instance of Geronimo.

Please, report your progress here so we don't do the same work twice.

Jacek