Hi friends,

I am trying to get a reference to Geronimo TransactionManager. For this, I have done the following things : -

a)       Getting a reference to the kernel using the KernelRegistry class.

b)       Then searching the TransactionManager GBean using a pattern.

c)       Finally getting the TransactionManager reference using the searched Gbean.

Here the code snippet :

Kernel kernel=KernelRegistry.getSingleKernel();

ObjectName gbQuery = JMXUtil.getObjectName("*:j2eeType=TransactionManager,*");

Set gbeanNames = kernel.listGBeans(gbQuery);

for (Iterator i = gbeanNames.iterator(); i.hasNext();) {

      ObjectName gbeanName = (ObjectName) i.next();

      System.out.println(gbeanName1);

}

TransactionManager tm = (TransactionManager) kernel.getProxyManager().createProxy(gbeanName, ransactionManager.class);

When I am using this with the Geronimo-1.0-M5, this is working correctly. But with Geronimo-1.0 , this is not working correctly.

With Geronimo-1.0, I am getting the following Exception :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

 Could not get GBeanInfo for target object:

geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/Server,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager

I think kernel.listGBeans() is not working correctly in case of Geronimo-1.0. According to the above code, the GBean is

geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/Server,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager

But as much I know, it should be

geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager

Can anybody please help me whether there is any fault with Geronimo-1.0 or something else.

Regards,

Rakesh Ranjan

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com