You need to do the fresh-checkout the first time you get the source so that you get the OpenEJB code (from CVS). AFAIK, you shouldn't need to do a fresh-checkout again because an m:update will update both svn and OpenEJB CVS files.

Not sure why you would need to do a fresh-checkout a second time for the second round to work.

John

Hernan Cunico wrote:

On my machine, if I don't do a fresh-checkout the build fails. In fact it always fails the first attempt and the second round works as long as I do the fresh-checkout.

Any idea why this is happening?

Cheers!
Hernan

Sachin Patel wrote: