Hi,

I'd gladly activate it again, but people explicitly asked me to remove it a while ago. Is everyone ok with me enabling it again?

Best regards,

Geert

On 7-jan-06, at 19:36, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

2006/1/5, Joe Bohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does anybody know who initially setup the IRC archive and/or how to get it back again? It looks like somebody with id "bevinbot" set it up ... similar enough to make me wonder if it was Blevins but different enough so that I can't be sure. I'd be glad to help get this working again if I can get some pointers. It's been down for nearly 2 months now and I
really miss it.

Hi Joe,

It was gbevin who installed it for us. He's the author of Drone
(http://drone.codehaus.org/) - the IRC bot.

I included him on the copy of the email so chances are he sets it up
again for us.

Joe

Jacek

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need"               Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net