This sounds promising.  Leaving Eclipse aside for a minute, what do I
have to do to get XDoclet to process standard EJB/CMP and create a
Geronimo EJB deployment plan (openejb-jar.xml)?  I assume I need to
build something and put it on the XDoclet class path, and if so, is
that one of the dirs under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/trunk/sandbox/?
Also, are the plugins for XDoclet 1 and XDoclet 2 both working?

Thanks,
   Aaron