That would be a question for an IBMer :)

Geronimo currently does not run on iSeries since its an IBM JDK and Geronimo isn't certified there. We're working towards JDK independence soon but unfortunately 1.0 is not available.

That said, one can run Geronimo on an IBM JDK and on iSeries by making a few simple changes. It won't work for applications that need to use IIOP but for most people that's not a problem. I've run Geronimo on the JDK with DayTrader and it runs really well.

So, the answer is its not a certified platform but with an editor and 30 seconds of time it will work with some slightly reduced function.

Matt

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know the answer to the question: "Does Apache Geronimo 1.0
 run on iSeries?" It's been asked and unfortunatelly the answer is not
yet known.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl