From: Andrus Adamchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:58:53
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Docco system (Confluent, MoinMoin, ...)

And a thought regarding the content transfer.

This can be done semi-automatically. Using 'wget' I was able to pull
the entire *raw* contents of the current geronimo Wiki on my hard
drive. With a simple Perl script formatting can be converted to
Confluence style (formatting styles are very close), and then
manually loaded to Confluence. Should not be such a big deal.

Andrus