I'd prefer to copy the Geronimo list if the discussion moves. FWIW I think a lot of folk that are on the G list would be interested. Since OpenEJB is making the move to Geronimo (assuming it happens) I think it would be good to keep the thread on this list so the history is cohesive.

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
This is really a discussion for the openejb mailing list, but since you asked here I'll respond here.