Anita,

I haven't tried to deploy the console into the minimal assembly ... but I image that it might have some problems. Because the console manages many of the configurations in geronimo it might have some hard coded dependencies which could prevent it from deploying and/or loading (we haven't implemented a pluggable content architecture for the console yet).

Most changes to make the console work should just involve eliminating portlets/pages that manage functions not included in the assembly. I think this would not be too difficult to whittle down. Why are you interested in including the console in the minimal image?

Joe

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
Joe,
   Thanks, I will try that. Any idea how much
work/modification  is involved in getting the console
running?

Thanks
Anita

--- Joe Bohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Anita,

I hit this error last week.  I created GERONIMO-1541

and attached a patch to it for the fix.  If you
apply this patch and rebuild the assemblies you should be able to deploy.

Another quick, temporary fix is just to copy this
jar "geronimo-j2ee-deployment_1.1_spec-1.0.jar" from the j2ee-tomcat-server assembly lib to the minimal-tomcat-server lib.

Joe

anita kulshreshtha wrote:

   I am getting this error while deploying any

app to

minimal-tomcat-server using :

java -jar bin\deployer.jar deploy    I

..\..\..\..\applications\jmxdebug\target\geronimo-jmxdebug-1.1-SNAPSHOT.war

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

javax/enterprise/deploy/spi/status/ProgressListener

       at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.<clinit>(DeployTool.java:68)

Thanks
Anita

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to
gain what he cannot lose." -- Jim Elliot