Any clue on the required config to get the rar deployed?

I'm trying to convert this URL to the params for the RAR:

    jdbc:oracle:thin:@mydbhost:1621:devdb

Unfortunately the Oracle XA RAR does not take a URL, but wants granular configuration. Some obvious stuff I get (like the port number), but what to use for protocol and type, etc have me scratching my head.

I also looked for the Javadocs for oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource with no luck to see what properties it exposed. The only docs I can find are to expose the XAResource, but there must be more since the TranQL RAR is calling some of them.

Any ideas?

--jason