On Feb 7, 2006, at 4:27 AM, Mats Forslöf wrote:

Hi all,

I'm about to send an update of the C++ OpenWire client but I need an answer on the question regarding 3rd party library asked previously by David Fahlander before I can do that. Also, who else is working on the C++ client besides David and me, we need to synch up our works.

I don't think it's allowed by apache to check in source for a 3rd party lib. It might be ok to check in binaries. The best would be if we could use a maven like system that would download the dependency for us at build time.

Regards,
Hiram

Is there any development at all on ActiveMQ?? The development list has been silent for a long time now and I wonder who the committers are?

Regards,
Mats