Hi Bruce,
did you have the chance to check the site.diff file I included with the update?
does that file help?

Do you need me to include a site.diff on every update to the JIRA?

Cheers!
Hernan

Bruce Snyder (JIRA) wrote:
[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1611?page=comments#action_12365693 ]
Bruce Snyder commented on GERONIMO-1611:

Thank you so much for your work on the site! It's really coming along. I'm getting a bunch of conflicts when doing an svn update on the content in the .zip file. It would be extremely helpful if you could create a diff file against the latest SVN and attach it to this issue as well. The command to produce a diff file is as follows: svn diff > site.diff This command performs a diff and directs the output to a file named site.diff that can be attached to this issue. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Apache Geronimo Web site update

        Key: GERONIMO-1611
    Project: Geronimo
       Type: Improvement
 Components: website
   Reporter: Hernan Cunico
   Assignee: Bruce Snyder
Attachments: sites_geronimo.06-02-08.zip

I have updated the template of the current Apache Geronimo Web site to use the
one proposed from EPIQ