At 03:51 PM 2/10/2006, Aaron Mulder wrote:
Andy, is there some good documentation on exposing an EJB via CORBA in
WebLogic, or configuring an EJB reference to connect to a remote CORBA
EJB?  I might as well try a WebLogic-to-Geronimo test to help resolve
this.

Its enabled by default. In theory just point at the right IIOP URL and you are golden. Unfortunately vendors' opinions differ on what each server should actually do in ejb-ejb calls. We have a long internal doc for configuring WAS for WLS-WAS interop since its particularly tricky with security switched on.

As to configuring an EJB ref, any conforming implementation should support a ref with a corbaname URL inside.

andy