Applied and commited.  You need me to deploy these puppies?

Regards,
Alan

On 2/10/2006 10:48 AM, David Blevins wrote:

Hey Alan,

I broke part of the axis build by checking in the javamail and activation jars from geronimo. Rick has fixed it in GERONIMO-1619 and GERONIMO-1618. You've got GERONIMO-1618 already.

Can you take these both and can you get them in asap so I can get new javamail jars into Axis and their build working again?

-David

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: February 10, 2006 10:10:34 AM PST
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: Rick McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Axis 1.X HEAD broken

On Feb 10, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

David Blevins wrote:

Currently ant clean all-tests fails at test.saaj package test:

TestAttachment

- java.io.IOException:
javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: multipart/ related; type="text/xml"; start="<DCD809ADF0929061EEBD95D393FAA38E>";;boundary=---- =_Part_0.1139364018621

[...]

TestAttachmentSerialization

- java.io.IOException:
javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: multipart/ related; type="text/xml"; start="<BB649A1F2EB5FA531EA2D7CDC8E1063F>";;boundary=---- =_Part_0.1139364114325

I've just opened Jira GERONIMO-1619 with the fix (fixes, actually, as it required a chain of at least 6 things to be fixed to clear up the problem). There's also another Jira (1618) I opened to fix a build problem that will require resolution for this to be completely operational.

I'm able to cleanly run the tests up to some of the wsdl/interop tests, which fail because of compile errors. The specific identified tests appear to be working now.

Excellent! I'll get right on GERONIMO-1619 and GERONIMO-1618 and get new jars into Axis asap.

-David