All but just the following 4 modules to be migrated.

interop
jetty
jetty-builder
axis-builder.

Then there are the "almost-there" modules. These modules have pending
work like one of the following -
1. tests don't work due to surefire plugin's bugs
2. properties/other resources are not procesed.
3. properties/resources are not in the m2 dir structure.

Patches ready :
j2ee-builder : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1713
axis-builder : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1723

Cheers