On Mar 20, 2006, at 1:19 PM, Alexei Zakharov wrote:

Hi Kevan,

I was lucky to build it using JRockit 1.4.2 + Maven 1.1 Beta. Therefore, this was a "pure JRockit" experiment.

As for dependencies from Sun,  AFAIK there are a few non-CORBA places in code with "com.sun" hardcoded. This issue has been rised recently in the list. You may check "Using non-Sun JNDI/RMI service provider" thread for details.

Ok, I will continue investigation of these failures. BTW, if you are interested in BEA 1.5 I attach the JRockit 1.5 failure log. Messages are direct JUnit messages. I was using JRockit 1.5.0-b64 win32 + maven 1.0.2 to obtain these results.

Hi Alexei,
Thanks. Let us know what you find.

Looks like the majority of the 1.5 problems are "environmental" something to do with the junit environment on JRockit 1.5. The "kernel is already running this kernel name: geronimo.test" and "runFinalizer" messages seem to imply that you're seeing collisions between Junit tests on different components...

--kevan

Regards,
Alexei