On Apr 4, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 4/3/06, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You'd need a login onto the GBuild machines -- in particular
stan.gbuild.org. Seems like you and I discussed this previously.
You'll need to check with David Blevins.

Done it. Awaiting his response.

Do you happen to know why build log files are not displayed in its
entirety? I can only see a part of them in the browser.

Hi Jacek,
No, I don't know. I haven't noticed a problem recently, but have seen it in the past... I just looked at the latest Geronimo trunk and Geronimo 1.1 build log files and can see the entire log...

FYI, this mornings trunk build failed as follows:

test:test:
    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.timer.NontransactionalThreadPooledTimerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 25.288 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.timer.TransactionalThreadPooledTimerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 20.597 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] Test org.apache.geronimo.timer.TransactionalThreadPooledTimerTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.timer.jdbc.DerbyJDBCWorkerPersistenceTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 11.819 sec

I'm a bit suspicious that we're seeing timer test failures in <different> modules. Might be time to restart Continuum and GBuild...

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski