Actually, I hooked it in during my last commit; so, you can give it a shoot now.

Thanks,
Gianny

Aaron Mulder wrote:

On 4/16/06, Gianny Damour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have refactored DeploymentContext to easily add support for in-place
deployment of services (in a few words InPlaceEARContext has been
removed and DeploymentContext delegates to two distinct strategies).
Aaron, if you plan to work on in-place deployment of services, then I
think that I will get to that tomorrow during the day - so, if you can
wait until then...

If you can hook this up for services too that would be great!

Thanks,
   Aaron