+1

and I agree with Aaron about being flexible about ship date

Any interest in releasing/announcing at JavaOne?

geir

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
All,

I'd like to propose we close 1.1 and start putting the wrapping tape on the box. There have been new features / functions coming in and at some point we need to collectively get this one out the door and focus on 1.2. So here is the vote to agree to close features and focus on bugs / JIRAs so we can complete this one.

[ ] +1 - Close development for 1.1 on Monday 4/24 0600 PT
[ ] 0  - No preference
[ ] -1 - Let's cram as much in as we can

Of course this doesn't mean that we don't fix bugs.

Matt