Actually, the fix is already in 1.1 (I just checked via the Subversion Commits tab that the commit has not disappeared into the ether).

Thanks,
Gianny

Dain Sundstrom wrote:

+1 absolutely

Can you do it?

-dain

On Apr 22, 2006, at 7:36 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

Can we get this in 1.1?  This is a pretty nasty bug.

Jeff

Gianny Damour (JIRA) wrote:

     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1871?page=all ]
     Gianny Damour closed GERONIMO-1871:
    Resolution: Fixed
The problem was that the TCCL was set to the Tomcat WebAppClassLoader and not the Geronimo TomcatClassLoader. WebAppClassLoader was defining all the jars in WEB-INF/lib, its parent was TomcatClassLoader, which was also defining these jars. Hence this duplication.

Unable to deploy Tapestry app due to classloading issue

         Key: GERONIMO-1871