Congratulations Guillaume!

Gianny

Dain Sundstrom wrote:

The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Guillaume Nodet as our newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued great work on XBean and the Geronimo integration with Service Mix.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing these problems. Guillaume has consistently brought unique and very difficult use cases to the XBean project (along with patches), and it is these diverse requirements that will ultimately make XBean a success.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will help foster these values in others.

Please join us in congratulating Guillaume,

The Apache Geronimo PMC