On 5/2/06, Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd certainly support moving the transports out of the Geronimo server
SVN tree and into a separate repos/asf/geronimo/mail-transports tree
or something.  That way they could be independently versioned along
with the spec JARs and you wouldn't ever have to pull something out of
a server snapshot to get a working set of JARs.  (I don't much like
putting transports into the spec module.)

I also think Dain's suggestion is a good one to offer a mail uberjar
with activation, mail, and transports.

+1 on both suggestions. Also, I think that the best way to include the
mail-transports module in a Geronimo build is through the use of the
svn:externals property to pull from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/mail-transports into the
modules/mail-transports directory for Geronimo builds.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/