On 5/3/06, Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Most of the documentation was uploaded into a JIRA and granted ASF license long
time ago. I say most
because the last updates have not been yet uploaded. Once we have
cwiki.apache.org in production the
license should no longer be an issue.

Are you saying that people can't just edit the Wiki without hosing up
the documentation license?  I guess there's not anywhere in the Wiki
edit process that prompts you to grant copyright to the ASF.  Does
this mean we need Jira issues submitted with all documentation changes
so that we can get the license check ticked?

Thanks,
   Aaron