Alexei Zakharov wrote:
Hi,

I have created a patch to move the G directory module to ApacheDS 1.0
RC2. But I didn't find necessary 1.0 RCx jars at ibiblio neither at
/maven nor at /maven2. The most recent version is 0.9.3. The same
situation for MINA. So I can't post the patch right now since it will
not work without these jars.
Alex, I just want to let you know about this situation.

Hmmm I'm seeing the RC2 jars just fine. Take a look here at the core jar for example:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/server/apacheds-core/1.0-RC2/

Also MINA stuff is here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/mina/mina-core/0.9.4/

HTH,
Alex

2006/4/24, Alex Karasulu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> I know 0.9.3 is there (in the /maven2 repo).  Not sure about the RC's.

Ya all including RC1 should be in the M2 repo if not let me know.

Alex
> Thanks,
>      Aaron
>
> On 4/24/06, Jeff Genender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Alex,
>>
>> Can you get the jars in ibiblio and I can get the integration going? I
>> am only seeing 0.9.2 in ibiblio at the moment.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Alex Karasulu wrote:

>>> Since 0.9.2 I'd say RC1 is a significant update. There are package name >>> changes to comply with Directory's TLP domain name which are perhaps the >>> most significant changes. There are changes to a couple dependencies. >>> For the most part the code has been cleaned up and several *severe* bugs >>> have been corrected and tested. RC1 is also an order of magnitude faster.
>>>
>>> We plan to get another 1.0 release candidate (RC2) out soon perhaps by >>> the end of this week coming week or week there after. But looking at >>> emails out there from Dain and Aaron it sounds to me like the update to
>>> G can take place any time after the 1.1 release.  Let us know if you
>>> have any problems or need a hand while performing an upgrade either to
>>> RC1 or RC2 when it comes out.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Alex

--