On 5/10/06, anita kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    All work related to M2 was halted until the trunk was merged. M2
packaging plugin would require transferring all M2 work to 1.1. I do
not think there are any plans to do it before the merge or at least the
1.1. release. I think using Maven1 will be best at this time. Let's
hear from Jacek..

Well, the issue with the 1.1 branch has completely distracted me from
the M2 migration and I've decided to wait patiently until Geronimo 1.1
is out. I don't know if it'd be worthwhile to go on with the migration
on the trunk or start it off on the 1.1 branch. I don't want to make
noise about it and am learning M2 tips and tricks so I'm better
prepared for the task.

I'll start another thread about our M2 migration and its place

Anita

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski