Aaron Mulder wrote:
Here are the things that I still want to squeeze into 1.1:
- fix console JMS to accept new providers at runtime
- fix console security realms to accept new providers at runtime
- add a missing Geronimo security provider to console security realms
- fix hot deploy dir so it notices files updated while the server was
down and deletes files if they are undeployed some other way

There are also AFAIK a number of not-yet-applied patches to review.

Thanks,
   Aaron
A lot of these seem like new features. I am only in favor of calling a rose a rose and have no opinion as to whether or not to squeeze it in other than to say that we must acknowledge that you are adding risk to the release schedule.

Regards,
Alan