+1

John

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
How about we fix the actual show stoppers (only some of these blockers are show stoppers) and ship what we got? Then we just do a dot release every few weeks as any additional things are fixed. I think having more regular (short) releases will be positive for the community and will help to reduce our tendency to polish. I know we all want to put out the best software but there is a point at which this desire starts to hurt us.

-dain