sorry :)

its https://svn.codehaus.org/activemq/trunk/activemq/

regards
chris

On 6/7/06, Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/7/06, Christoph Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> try http://svn.activemq.codehaus.org/

Nope.  First, I assume that committers don't use HTTP.  Second, that's
Fisheye, and if you point SVN to it, you get

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/'
svn: PROPFIND of '/': 501
Method+PROPFIND+is+not+defined+in+RFC+2068+and+is+not+supported+by+the+Servlet+API+
(http://svn.activemq.codehaus.org)

Thanks,
    Aaron

> On 6/6/06, Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What's the best way to get the ActiveMQ 3.2.4 code?
> >
> > I tried to update

svn+ssh://svn.activemq.codehaus.org/svnroot/activemq/branches/activemq-3/activemq
> > and it didn't take my password (even the one that beaver.codehaus.org
> > says is my new SVN password).
> >
> > Then I tried to check out
> > svn+ssh://svn.activemq.org/scm/activemq/branches/activemq-3/activemq
> > and it doesn't prompt for a password and doesn't let me on with my
> > public key.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >     Aaron
> >
> > On 6/6/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I resolved 1, and commented on the other issue.

official version?  I'd like to get

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]