Sorry about the tardy reply. I do not think that this is a good idea. It's just noise and I think that people should give appropriate summaries as to what was discussed. Having IRC logs posted to this group is like listening to a recording of a crowded rook w/ multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Regards,
Alan

Jason Dillon wrote:
Okay, well so far no one objected... so I am going to look into how we
can get this setup.

--jason