On 6/12/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/12/06, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to release XBean 2.4, which include the long awaited spring 2.0
> support.
> Unless anyone have some concerns with that, I will tag the current svn
> head as xbean-2.4
> and release it this week.
>
> Currently, there are 5 modules that are not included in the build.
>   * xbean-finder (works)
>   * xbean-jaxb (dependency not found)

That one's my bad. I'm waiting for the m2 jaxb plugin to be put onto a
public m2 repo so I can fix it; apparently its meant to be done soon.

Right now its a manual install...
https://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb-maven2-plugin/

So lets ignore xbean-jaxb for now and enable it later on when the m2
jaxb2 stuff has settled down a bit more.

The m2 jaxb plugin is now released to a maven repo - I've just patched
the pom and fixed a few little gremlins (resources being in the wrong
directory :) so I think the xbean-jaxb module should now build for
folks using m2 and the tests should all pass.

--

James
-------