Hi Donald,

There are very good points. How would you expect the server to behave in such scenarios? Currently the server will simply shut-down and, to some extent, I think that this is a safe behaviour.

Thanks,
Gianny

Donald Woods wrote:

What happens in the case that the files no longer exist on the next server startup? Two scenarios I'm worried about: 1) files were loaded from an NFS/Samba/SMB share which has become disconnected 2) Eclipse users who deploy the app into the server, test it, stop the server and then delete the project and files from Eclipse

-Donald